• An all new design makes it faster and easier to do the things you love in BBM
• BBM Channels is a forum for active, real conversations right now between people, brands and communities.
• By creating a Channel, you can start conversations sparked by your thoughts, ideas and passions.
• Subscribing to Channels lets you join conversations with others who share your interests.
Enhanced BBM Updates
• The BBM Updates feed is now richer, and more graphical. It blends personal updates, as well as Channels updates, for a rich viewing experience
• This new version also includes a number of updates to the BBM user experience
WHY USE BBM?
Chat with friends on BlackBerry, iPhone and Android.
• BBM is always on and always connected – no app to open
• Know when messages have been delivered (D's) and read (R's)
• Share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more
• See when contacts are responding to your message
• Emoticons for every mood and emotion let you express yourself
BBM lets you protect your privacy. You control it:
• You chose how to share your information - BBM uses PINs instead of or email addresses so that it's more private, and you always control who can contact you
• You chose your contacts – 2-way opt-in means you have control over who is able to message you
Chat and Share with many at once:
• BBM Groups – BBM groups help you share pictures, lists, and appointments with group members. You can even be in a group with people who aren't part of your own BBM contact list.
• Multi-person chats – Invite multiple contacts to have a chat together.
• Broadcast messages – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.
Create your own BBM profile:
• Post a profile picture using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs).
• Update your status to let people know what you're up to or how you feel
1. Both users require BlackBerry OS 5 or higher, data plan and Wi-Fi connection for BBM Voice chat. Please check with your service provider for availability and restrictions.
2. Please ensure that you are using RIM or network approved BlackBerry® Device Software to avoid compatibility issues that may result in loss of the BBM icon.
3. After the new version of BBM, restart your device. For technical support with (BBM), visit http://www.blackberry.com/support/messenger. For issues and technical support options related to App World only, please visit http://www.blackberry.com/support/appworld
File Size: 5 MB
Required: 5.0.0 or higher
*)This is BBM Hybrid Version, please leave your review after download nd install this BBM Hybrid, Credit for DF10.
Download BBM Hybrid v126.96.36.199
OS 5.0 (http://url.prohp.net/gfivn)
OS 6.0 (http://url.prohp.net/lebxd)
OS 7.1 (http://url.prohp.net/kjoci)
BlackBerry Messenger v188.8.131.52 Official
BlackBerry Messenger v184.108.40.206 Official